Miscellaneous

Catalina Direct Discussion Topics / Catalina 22 Discussion Area / Miscellaneous / How to mount bimini tracks

Author How to mount bimini tracks
John Morley
Bullard, TX

Boat Name: No name

Model/Year: Catalina 22 Wing Keel, 1988

Hull No.

Hailing Port: Emerald Bay, Texas
12/21/2009 1:58 PM Pacific Time

I bought a Bimini from CD along with a set of tracks so I can adjust the bimini forward and aft. They come without instructions or hardware and seem to mount on the rails outside the cockpit coaming. Has anyone mounted these before that may have suggestions on the best mounting procedure.

Also, does this forum have any kind of thread search. I can't find one, nor can I understand how threads are ordered (apparently not by date, alphabetical, etc.)? Is there any way to re-order the threads? Also some threads are obsolete (like the one in 2006 asking about a midships mooring cleat that mounts on the genoa track. That thread ends with no solution but CD now has one. Maybe the thread should be eliminated or at least completed with the solution that now exists.)
R. C. Luiken
Milford, DE

Boat Name: Ricochet

Model/Year: C-22 Swing Keel/1986

Hull No. 13560

Hailing Port: Milford, DE/St. Michaels, MD
12/22/2009 6:23 AM Pacific Time

John, if you click on "Catalina 22 Discussion Area" in the banner under miscellaneous you will see a list of discussion topics. Within those areas the posts are listed in date order,
John Morley
Bullard, TX

Boat Name: No name

Model/Year: Catalina 22 Wing Keel, 1988

Hull No.

Hailing Port: Emerald Bay, Texas
12/22/2009 7:02 AM Pacific Time

Thank you. I tried that but the threads were not listed in date order. After some checking, I now get it. They are ordered by the original posting date. The date that shows in the list is the date of the most recent response which makes the order appear random. I guess there is no way to search.

Miscellaneous
Catalina Direct Discussion Topics / Catalina 22 Discussion Area / Miscellaneous / How to mount bimini tracks