Cruising Areas

Catalina Direct Discussion Topics / Catalina 22 Discussion Area / Cruising Areas / ANY CALIFORNIA DELTA SAILORS OUT THERE

Author ANY CALIFORNIA DELTA SAILORS OUT THERE
Jay
Orangevale Ca.

Boat Name: Obsession

Model/Year: C25 Swing 1981

Hull No.

Hailing Port: Georgiana slough Calif. Delta
01/01/2011 9:08 PM Pacific Time

I am in the delta near the San Joaquin And the Mokelumne River any other sailors in the area??? lets plan some cruses for spring and summer. I want to go under the Golden Gate did this last August WOW what a ride, want to do again!! Am also up for any other cruising in the area have explored the area I am in pretty well. Want to find other areas to explore, I keep my boat in the Georgiana Slough she is in the water so I am ready to go whenever!! I am going to pull her out to do a little maintaince this spring however can accomadate when you want to go, does not seem to be many in the area, most are in Folsom Lake or the Bay Area if anyone is intrested in sailing the area E-mail at [email protected] or if you have any questions about the area the delta is an awesome area to cruise.
Jay
Orangevale Ca.

Boat Name: Obsession

Model/Year: C25 Swing 1981

Hull No.

Hailing Port: Georgiana slough Calif. Delta
04/10/2013 5:15 PM Pacific Time

Anyone have any sailing plans this summer??? forth of July at Mandevill is always fun

Cruising Areas
Catalina Direct Discussion Topics / Catalina 22 Discussion Area / Cruising Areas / ANY CALIFORNIA DELTA SAILORS OUT THERE