Clubhouse Business

Catalina Direct Discussion Topics / Clubhouse Business / Clubhouse Business / Latest Tweaks

Author Latest Tweaks

Boat Name:

Model/Year:

Hull No.

Hailing Port:
01/07/2004 1:25 PM Pacific Time

Sunday Jan 3

As you can, see the reply function is up and working. My programmer fixed it as soon as he was back from spending a few days with his family (yes sailors, the programmers I choose DO have a life away from their computer).

We have addressed a couple of issues raised by constructive criticism on the list already. We bumped up the size of the text the site sends. Remember you can also increase or decrease the size you view on your browser using your browser preferences. How do you like the size now Dick? Is it large enough? Need to be larger yet? Remember, the larger the type the less can be seen by those with smaller screens at one time… We need to think of everyone here! Let me know.

We are looking at creating subcategories as suggested to divide the discussion into areas of interest to provide, for example, a separate subcategory for items for sale.

Michael Smalter asked if it is necessary to use a password for the Clubhouse and his question related it to the store password. To make it simple to use the Clubhouse (and get it up more quickly) at this time, the two databases are separate. You do not need a password, nor do you need to complete all of the information to necessary to purchase a product in order to use the Clubhouse. All you need is an e-mail address. If you see a form asking for phone numbers etc., you are in the Online Store login.

I have added a bit of text to the instructions: “Don't confuse the login hyperlink text in the forum with the blue login button for the store. At the moment they are two different unrelated databases. Use the logon hyperlink text for the Clubhouse.”

My assumption is that Catalina 22 owners would be considerate and polite enough that it would not be necessary to restrict access to the list therefore no passwords are required. If flamers in the group prove otherwise we can change that.

Speaking of flamers, reading instructions can prove useful… At the very top of the page is text, clearly underlined as a link “Click to Learn How it Works”.

No, one doesn’t “have to go to EACH thread to see if anything new has been posted.”

In the instructions it states “Digests provide e-mail notification to you each time a message is posted to the Catalina Direct Clubhouse. In addition, the e-mail indicates what topic the message was posted to.”

And no, it is not necessary to browse our web site to use the Clubhouse… “Click on the accompanying hyperlink and you will be taken directly to the topic where you can read and reply to the new message.”

Thanks for your note too, Erv, regarding the extraordinary amount of time it takes to administer the old list-serve system. If you have never been on the administration end of an old style listserv you have now way to know the amount of effort it takes to keep it going. The users never see the problems because all of the bounces come to the administrator. And when there is a problem at the ISP, one must rely on them to fix it. I won’t post Erv’s list of problems again, but he’s right. These are every day occurrences. I was typically receiving around 150 to 200 messages per day, most of them bounces from the list.

Listservs are so archaic that our former ISP, a major player in our area, had only a few listservs left and only one tech that knew how to deal…oh! He left? Can anyone find the manual for the old software?… Our new ISP, who supports thousands of e-commerce sites, was not interested in attempting to support a system that is going the way of 28K modems. Yes, there are systems like Yahoo etc which might work, but you have to endure ads for everything under the sun and have no control over what they offer.

Given time and money on my part and patience and constructive suggestions on your part, we can massage the Catalina Direct Clubhouse into a format that will serve the Catalina 22 community much better than the old listserv.

Lowell

PS I’ve worked on the Clubhouse for most of today (Sunday) and I’m done for now. Don’t expect any replies today! ;-) This is a long term project, not one that will be perfected in a day. I have a business to run too! Say... Want to stop by and help us take inventory?

Thanks for your input,

Boat Name:

Model/Year:

Hull No.

Hailing Port:
01/07/2004 1:50 PM Pacific Time

A few more changes!

You can see I clarified the multiple logins (one for the Online Store and one for the Clubhouse). We changed the text in the blue button to read "Online Store". We changed the hypertext for the Clubhouse also to clarify.

For those who have been receiving multiple copies, there were several problems. Earlier we discovered a problem that was causing multiple e-mails to be sent to almost everyone. If you were still receiving duplicates as late as today, we found another problem...

A number of you were subscribed more than once. Some because you were subscribed to the old list to receive both standard mail and a digest. They were actually two different lists so you were subscribed here twice also.

I believe others may not have understood that, if you were previously subscribed to the listserv, you were already subscribed to the Clubhouse. There was no need to signup. Just click "Clubhouse Login" enter your e-mail address and you're already there. Just review your choice of digest, add your city and state and you're done.

The developer is currently reviewing the subscription list and purging duplicates. He will also add code to prevent one from subscribing if you have already subscribed.

I've also added additional information to the instruction page. The latest includes a note indicating you must have cookies enabled for your computer to know you have logged in. Cookies are how you computer keeps track of that. If you don't have cookies enabled, there is no way for your computer to remember you have already logged in even it was only two seconds ago.

One step at a time!

Lowell
Captain Miles Ashley
Chincoteague Island, Virginia

Boat Name: Dragonass

Model/Year: 1972

Hull No. #940

Hailing Port: Chincoteague Island Marina on Main Street
01/07/2004 4:33 PM Pacific Time

Lowell,
I just wanted to encourage you to continue on this process. It seems to be working well. One question, I know that some of us have "archived" a lot of information from the list over the years. I know I keep threads along topical lines that have answered of given me leads in solving problems I have or I might encounter later. Is there a method for us to force an email to ourself with topic as the subject and message body as the email text message from or on the topic discussion page?
Lowell Richardson, Owner, Catalina Direct
Sacramento CA

Boat Name: Steamboat Willie

Model/Year: 1984

Hull No.

Hailing Port: Folsom Lake
01/11/2004 3:15 PM Pacific Time

Not at this time but I've put it on the list of potential future upgrades.

Lowell
Sacramento CA

Hull No.

01/11/2004 3:21 PM Pacific Time

As you know, when you receive an hourly or daily digest, inside you will find one line for each new post. That line contains the title of the post. If you are interested in the subject, click and you are taken directly to the exact discussion. If that particular title doesn't interest you, move on to the next link in the list.

A new feature based on your requests...

Several posts mentioned an extra step was required if you want to join the discussion by adding your own reply. You had to go to the Clubhouse home, login, and then rejoin the discussion.

This step is no longer necessary. With some additional code we have added, when you click on the link in the e-mail, we send along your e-mail address. The system automatically recognizes you and automatically logs you on. Just go to the top of the discussion, click on "Join the Discussion" and Voila! You're ready to chat without manually logging in or leaving the current discussion.

You might also notice that when you click on the link within the e-mail, you are now taken to the bottom of the discussion, where you will find the latest message. You no longer have to scroll from the top of the discussion to the bottom to find the latest message.

Have fun!

Lowell

Boat Name:

Model/Year:

Hull No.

Hailing Port:
01/11/2004 6:46 PM Pacific Time

Hi All
I am still out here in Internet land waiting for the buggs to be worked out. I think they are being worked out rather well. Like anything new YOU HAVE TO GET USED TO IT BEFORE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE. It took me a while to get used to the old system before I felt comfortable with it.
So far I like the new system, it is a litte different. Like I always tell people, you have to Adapt, Improvise and Overcome your obsticles.
Richard Lassek
# 12808
Sacramento CA

Hull No.

01/12/2004 12:14 AM Pacific Time

Notice now that when you enter the clubhouse you are taken to the bottom of the relevant discussion and are viewing the latest post.

You will see the latest tweak at the bottom, just below the end of the latest message.

You no longer have to scroll to the top of this discussion to click "Join the Conversation". A duplicate of "Join the Conversation " is now immediately below the new message!

Lowell Richardson
Steamboat Willie
Owner, Catalina Direct
Sacramento CA

Hull No.

01/12/2004 1:13 AM Pacific Time

Get ready for more changes!

We are going to deploy topics similar to Darrell Maronde’s suggestions with some additions of our own:

TOPICS will be pre-defined to organize the DISCUSSIONS. Examples include:

TOPICS:
------------------------
Anchoring
Cabin
Dock/Slip
Electrical
Electronics
Engine
Galley
Hull / Keel
Maintenance
Misc
Navigation
Plumbing
Racing
Running Rigging
Safety
Sails
Standing Rigging / Spars
Tools

Once TOPICS are created, users can then create new DISCUSSIONS within a TOPIC or add MESSAGES to a DISCUSSION already in progress, and won’t be able to create new topics themselves.

New TOPICS will be created by requesting in the "Clubhouse business" area.

I will attempt to preserve the existing discussions, but I’m not sure I can. I may not have the ability to move discussions to different levels without spending the programmers valuable time to do it… So we may lose some of the existing discussions. Some I will be deleting immediately as most of the problems discussed have been corrected and suggestions implemented or logged for future consideration.

Time to save the discussions yourself if you desire. I hope to add the TOPICS Monday evening, 1/12/04 time permitting.

Lowell Richardson
Steamboat Willie
Owner, Catalina Direct
Bob Vick
Caldwell, TX

Boat Name: Over Keel

Model/Year: <1985

Hull No. 13059

Hailing Port: Lake Somerville
01/12/2004 7:15 AM Pacific Time

Lowell,

I had composed a very similar list, my list had in addition.

-Cruising
-Off Topic
-C.D. Specials & Swap meet

Bob Vick
Caldwell, TX
C 22 #13059
Over Keel

Sacramento CA

Hull No.

01/13/2004 1:11 AM Pacific Time

OK!

I have posted the series of new topics as indicated above. During the next few evenings, I will be consolidating your previous threads into these topics.

Subscribers can no longer add a discussion topic to avoid proliferation. To suggest a new topic, submit a request within “Clubhouse Business”.

Thanks again to Darrell, Turk, Kirk, Phil and others for their suggestions. I can’t respond to each suggestion… I wouldn’t have the time to implement any of them, but I am listening.

Thanks!

Lowell
Sacramento CA

Hull No.

01/15/2004 5:59 PM Pacific Time

A new feature:

You will notice at the left of this message, we have added several new fields; Boat name, Model/Year, Hull Num, Hailing Port.

You may add the information in these fields by clicking "Edit My Profile" at the top of the Welcome Page. After editing your profile this information will appear at the left of each message you post.

With this information available, those who respond can provide more a more relevant reply.

Give me some feedback... Due to the number of fields, the minimum height of even a small message is greater than before. Do you like this format, or shall we eliminate "From: (city, state)" or "Messages: NN" to make the discussion more compact and quicker to scroll?

Have Fun!

Lowell
Michael Smalter
Webster, NY

Boat Name: Marrakesh

Model/Year: 1986

Hull No. 13645

Hailing Port: Rochester, NY
01/15/2004 10:25 PM Pacific Time

Hi Lowell. The Clubhouse is looking pretty good. Thanks for the perseverence. The Messages: NN doesn't do much for me. Hailing Port and City, State will often be the same, and I'd keep Hailing Port if we only kept one.
Mark Dauphinais
Harvest, AL

Boat Name: SoJourner

Model/Year: 1988

Hull No. 14412

Hailing Port: Rogersville, AL
01/16/2004 6:48 AM Pacific Time

Lowell,

I agree with Michael, the number of messages doesn't really add much value to me. I think you are doing a great job with the forum. I enjoy it much more.

Thanks for all your effort.
Mark
Sacramento CA

Hull No.

01/24/2004 11:38 PM Pacific Time

Hi sailors!

As you can see at the left, I have eliminated the "Number of messages" counter, as well as the word "City" and some blank space above to shorten up the data and make a series of short posts more concise.

We have also consolidated early threads (created before we defined Topics). They are now in their appropriate Topics, eliminating the extraneous ones.

I have added a Topic which I called (for lack of a better idea) “Personal (off topic) Chat Area”. It’s just for times you want to chat about the weather, find out when you might rendezvous for a sail with other C-22 sailors or comment about what a great sail you had yesterday.

Please keep Topics organized and useful by choosing carefully.

Take a moment to review the Topic “Cruising Areas”. We can already see what I have envisioned for the Clubhouse beginning to form. We are creating a library of information on various sailing areas.

As the library grows, the information will be readily available to anyone looking for an interesting place to cruise. The storehouse of information is no longer restricted to just the “old timers” on the listserv who have taken the time to archive e-mails on their own computer. Anyone, including a brand new Catalina 22 owner, will have it immediately accessible.

Happy Sailing!

Lowell
Sacramento CA

Hull No.

02/01/2004 12:35 PM Pacific Time

Hi Dick,

If you are still receiving more than one digest per day (and I assume you are subscribed to the Daily Digest) then you are probably subscribed more than once. Send a private e-mail to [email protected] and we'll check your subscriptions manually for duplicates. Be sure to include all of your e-mail address including possible aliases.

Thanks,

Lowell
Sacramento CA

Hull No.

02/01/2004 12:36 PM Pacific Time

Hi Sailors,

As you can see from your digests, by popular request we have added some new functionality.

Previously the message in your e-mail digest included only a reference to the title of the discussion which included a new message since your last digest.

We have expanded that information to include both the name of the sender of the message as well as the first line of text from each new message. This additional information will help you decide if you would like to visit the discussion without having to leave the e-mail.

As always, if you want to read or contribute to the discussion, just click on the link. You will be taken directly to the latest post in the discussion and automatically logged in so you can easily reply.

Note how the programmability of the Clubhouse Forum enables us to add functionality as time and budget permit. More to come…

Happy sailing!

Lowell

Boat Name:

Model/Year:

Hull No.

Hailing Port:
02/11/2004 7:40 PM Pacific Time

Just discovered this problem with Zone Alarm Pro. It seems to disallow the clubhouse server from giving or getting a cookie from my computer. When it is on I can see the clubhouse but I cannot log in. I can change my profile though.

I turned off Zone Alarm and the clubhouse server works like it is supposed to. Thought some of you may be having the same problem.

Jim Johnstone
Austin , TX
Sacramento CA

Hull No.

08/18/2004 11:59 PM Pacific Time

We have added some code to prevent users from subscribing twice using the same e-mail address. This will help prevent receiving multiple copies of the Clubhouse Forum digests. The computer can not however determine if you subscribe twice using two different addresses.

If you are receiving multiple copies of the Clubhouse Forum, please place the subject "Duplicate forums" in an e-mail to [email protected]. List the e-mail addresses you may have used and the e-mail address you would like to continue to use and we will attempt to manually correct your subscription(s).

Please remember, if you go on vacation, log on and un-check the “Subscribe to digests” check box. When you return, just log on and check the appropriate box again… Don’t sign up again. You may duplicate subscriptions and begin to receive duplicate digests again.
Dick King
Melbourne, FL

Boat Name: Twilight Zone

Model/Year: Sport/2005

Hull No. 15546

Hailing Port: Melbourne, FL
08/20/2004 6:26 AM Pacific Time

Lowell - About going on vacation- Is there anyway to "catch up?" Is there a way to request a set of daily messages for the period you are logged off?
Sacramento CA

Hull No.

08/20/2004 6:20 PM Pacific Time

No Dick, not at the moment, but that is a good idea. I'll add it to the list. See below for more info.
Sacramento CA

Hull No.

08/20/2004 6:25 PM Pacific Time

We have just added a frequently requested feature to our web site. Check the menu bar at the left of any Clubhouse Forum or Online Store page and you will find a new addition.

The C-22 & C-25 Quick Order category will take you directly to a data entry screen. It is designed for use by those of you who own our Catalina Direct Owner’s Handbook. Simply enter the part numbers found in your handbook and the item will be added to your shopping cart.

Now remember, we’re sailors not computer geeks. Don’t flame us if you find a bug, just give us a call on our 800 number and work it out. It’s all part of the evolutionary process we began when we introduced the Clubhouse.

Now that we are beginning to be able to take a breath occasionally after the height of the season, we have more new features in store that we are working on.

Stay tuned!

Lowell
Sacramento CA

Hull No.

12/14/2004 10:23 PM Pacific Time

We've had a few subscribers complain that they aren't receiving all or in some cases any posts from the Clubhouse.

We've done a simple test on several of these accounts. We accessed these accounts via our administration tools and did nothing but change the e-mail address to one of ours. Voila! every post was received. We then changed the e-mail address again to an associate's account not related to our ISP to verify reciept. Again every post was received.

Our best guess is that some subscribers' messages from the Clubhouse are being removed as spam somewhere between our site and your screen. It could be rules you have created in your browser or junk mail settings. It could also be spam filters your ISP has installed to "protect" you from spam.

The problem is, when messages are sent through a filter, some percentage of the messages you want are going to be caught too. If they are being caught by your ISP, you have no way of knowing.

There are new messages posted to the Clubhouse almost every day. If you don't receive any in a week, I suggest you check you browser settings and contact your ISP.

The good news is that the clubhouse data is all on secure servers. In addition the way we have configured the Clubhouse, your e-mail address is never published unless you choose to list it in one of your e-mails. Therefore your e-mail addresses can't be "harvested" off of the clubhouse the way they can be off of many e-mail list server systems.
Sacramento CA

Hull No.

12/14/2004 10:34 PM Pacific Time

In response to your requests, we have changed the way dates are displayed within the Clubhouse.

You will notice the header at the top level (Catalina 22 Discussion Area) now reads "Last Message". The date shown is now the date of the latest post to that Topic.

If you enter a particular Topic, Buy / Sell for example, the date listed at the far right is the date of latest posting to that particular Discussion.
Sacramento CA

Hull No.

12/17/2004 12:19 AM Pacific Time

Many of you have noticed all the work we're doing to the online store.

You can already locate parts using the numbers from your handbook and the "Quick Order" feature. Just enter the part number from the Owners Handbook , click "Add to Order" and it will be placed in the shopping cart.

We are currently creating a hierarchal structure which will help you find the part you need even if you don't know its name. Click on "Catalina 22" at left. Select the area of your boat where the part is found, and by following the logical choices, you will be taken to the photo of the part.

As usual, we are deploying each component of the site and each item as they are available rather that waiting for months until completion. It is a work in progress . We will be adding more menu levels as we go.

We've finished the C-22 transom parts and electrical items are up. This week we are adding standing rigging. Most of the parts are there but we are adding more photos and instructive text daily. Take a look periodically and you will see the progress. We are working furiously to get at least all of the C-22 items posted before spring...
Chip Ford
Marblehead, MA

Boat Name: Chip Ahoy

Model/Year: 1974-Swing Keel

Hull No. CTY032820374

Hailing Port: Marblehead, Mass.
12/18/2004 3:16 AM Pacific Time

Lowell, I just stopped in for a visit the other day and was impressed with how far the Ship's Store has come over the past year. Good job! Standing rigging is coming next? Not a moment too soon, as that's my next project and I was going to give CD a call soon.

Chip Ford --
Marblehead, Mass.
1974 C22 Swing Keel #3282 - "Chip Ahoy"
Chip Ahoy website: www.chipford.com
Sacramento CA

Hull No.

03/17/2005 12:16 AM Pacific Time

New search engine feature! We just added a new feature to the search engine of our online store. You now have the option of narrowing your search for parts by choosing your boat size first. Click search, select Catalina 22, then type traveler and cleat. The results are only those traveler cleats used on your Catalina 22!

Remember you can browse by category and subcategory too. Find a part even if you don't know its name. Just select the area of the boat where it is located. Keep narrowing you selection by subcategory until you find a photo of the item you are looking for. For example: Catalina 22: Hull / Deck: Transom: Rudder hardware: Rudder Locking Disk Set. We are adding more photos every day.

Good Sailing!

Lowell
Sacramento CA

Hull No.

12/28/2005 10:25 PM Pacific Time

Dear Catalina Sailors,

I hope everyone is having a nice holiday.

The Catalina Direct staff is going to take a brief respite before the new year arrives. We will be closed from December 29th through January 1st. We will return on January 2nd.

During the time we are gone, our web master will be implementing a major update to our web site. The web store will be better integrated and it will accommodate additional photos of parts where more detailed views would be helpful. It will also help us to link related articles to each other and to the products that will help solve problems for you.

To facilitate the change, we will take the web site offline beginning Thursday morning, the 29th of December. It will be down for a couple of days and should return during the weekend.

We will be back, rested and ready to take your calls Monday January the 2nd.

Thanks to all of you for your support throughout 2005. We truly appreciate your business. We understand it is you who keep food on our tables, our kids in school, and our boats on the water. For that we are indebted to you.

Have a happy and safe New Year celebration!

Lowell
Paul Bing
Orangevale, CA

Boat Name: Big C

Model/Year: 1985

Hull No. 12354

Hailing Port: Lake Natoma
01/01/2006 6:33 PM Pacific Time

this is a test. are things working?

Boat Name:

Model/Year:

Hull No.

Hailing Port:
01/01/2006 7:25 PM Pacific Time

Looks like it to me, Paul.
Fred Apstein
Gabriola Is BC

Boat Name: Scruples

Model/Year: 1976

Hull No. 95

Hailing Port: Gabriola Is BC
01/02/2006 9:46 AM Pacific Time

Lowell,

I want to compliment you on keeping the list and CD separate in terms of access.

The list is a community that you generously sponsor. When I do thing like replace my keel, the information (and moral support) from fellow listees has been truly uplifting (pun intended). It is remarkable to sit at my desk on a small island in BC, Canada and be part of this group. The ease of access encourages participation.

As a member of the list, your store is at my virtual front door if I need anything (the keel winch is a thing of beauty, arrived promptly, and bolted into the old holes - Thank You) but you don't push your stuff on the list and you have been very open when other suppliers are discussed on the list.

I would like to see a classifieds or for sale thread.

Keep up the good work!

Fred
Michael R Cohen
Branford

Boat Name: Moon Jelly II

Model/Year: 1986

Hull No.

Hailing Port: Branford, Ct
10/03/2009 3:07 PM Pacific Time

Hi,

When I look at the discussions within a topic (e.g. boom tent within miscellaneous) the discussion folders seem to be in a random order. Would it be possible to sort them by discussion name or last post. This would make it easy to find a particular discussion of look at the currently active ones.

Thanks,

Mike Cohen
Kerry
Texas

Boat Name: Luff Potion

Model/Year: C22

Hull No. 9

Hailing Port: Texas
10/08/2009 2:28 PM Pacific Time

Are there any plans for a search engine or sort function on this forum?
Bilbo
Youngstown, Ohio

Boat Name: Sea Dog

Model/Year: Catalina 22 1987

Hull No. 13971

Hailing Port: Andover, Ohio
11/06/2009 2:42 AM Pacific Time

Hi Lowell,
I second that Michael R Cohen wrote in this thread.

"Would it be possible to sort them by discussion name or last post. This would make it easy to find a particular discussion of look at the currently active ones."

It is very difficult and inconvenient to keep up with threads that are not sorted in any particular order.

Also, it seems that people are posting non-"clubhouse business" things here in this section. They should have a warning and these posts should be removed or deleted.
Dan Scherer
Austin, TX

Boat Name: Wind Player

Model/Year: swing keel

Hull No. 4444

Hailing Port: Austin, TX
11/08/2009 5:08 PM Pacific Time

We have been asking for that for years! Lowell just doenst care about his customers. The for sale area is a jumbled mess. He can have his webmaster upgrade the sales area for new parts but he cant make his customers happy in the forums. The lack of any response by Lowell only reinforces my comments.
Greg Baker
Charlotte, NC

Boat Name: Sea Sharp Minor

Model/Year: Catalina 22 - 1984 - Swing Keel

Hull No. 11823

Hailing Port: Lake Norman Sailing Club
11/09/2009 8:33 AM Pacific Time

Dan, you need to get your head on straight. You are using a free service provided only for your convenience and you are belly aching about it. Sure there are more sophisticated services out there but Catalina Direct is in the parts business not the web business. If you don't like this forum don't use it but your caustic comments are not appreciated here .
Lynn Buchanan
Nevada City, CA

Boat Name: SAILYNN

Model/Year: SWING 1984

Hull No. 11994

Hailing Port: SCOTTS FLAT LAKE, CA
11/10/2009 9:44 PM Pacific Time

This is a forum not a business! If you want something better, why don't you design and start your own free forum? Bashing someone who has spent his own money, precious time and is giving you something for free is not appreciated by me.
Marcela Mz Recaman
Bogota

Boat Name:

Model/Year: 2014

Hull No.

Hailing Port:
08/04/2011 5:17 AM Pacific Time

Hi, I'm new here, but I wanted to ask about the non-skid surface on my C22. I just bought it used and there are spider cracks in the cockpit area and various spots on the deck. I got Don Casy's book.. (excellent source btw).. I was wondering what others may have used to resurface, or re-tred the non-skid areas. I would be really great if there was a pre-cut ready to fit overlay. Has anyone re-done their non-skid areas?.. Thanks Phil
Phil D
Collegeville, Pa

Boat Name: Sea Fox

Model/Year: C22 1984

Hull No. 1253

Hailing Port: Fox Grove
08/04/2011 5:17 AM Pacific Time

Hi, I'm new here, but I wanted to ask about the non-skid surface on my C22. I just bought it used and there are spider cracks in the cockpit area and various spots on the deck. I got Don Casy's book.. (excellent source btw).. I was wondering what others may have used to resurface, or re-tred the non-skid areas. I would be really great if there was a pre-cut ready to fit overlay. Has anyone re-done their non-skid areas?.. Thanks Phil

Clubhouse Business
Catalina Direct Discussion Topics / Clubhouse Business / Clubhouse Business / Latest Tweaks