Our deck organizer blocks are a significant upgrade compared to the standard equipment used on boats built after 1986. The triple block (without our ball bearing sheaves) was the standard configuration on the Catalina 270. They have several advantages over competing blocks as well.
- Stainless steel frame is robust and looks good longer than competitors' aluminum and plastic frame blocks
- Three 1/4" bolts mean fewer holes in the deck than the typical six 3/16" bolt pattern with similar strength
- Anodized aluminum sheaves won't self destruct in the sun like plastic sheaves
- Same mounting hole spacing as original Catalina supplied blocks so you don't have to drill new holes
- Two sheaves with ball bearings turn freely with minimum friction
- Maximum line diameter 7/16" 1
- Frame size: 7-1/8" 1-3/4"
- Sheave diameter: 2"
- Mounting fastener spacing: 2-1/8"
- Mounting fastener diameter: 1/4"
Suitable for Halyards and control lines on:
- Catalina 22
- Catalina 25
- Catalina 27
- Catalina 270
- Catalina 28
- Catalina 30
- Capri 25
- Capri 26
- Capri 30
1) Although there is plenty of room in the block and the groove in the sheaves will accommodate 7/16" line, we recommend 3/8" as the line will run more freely through the block.