When we discovered this light, I just had to have one for my boat. And one for my car, my wife's car and the house.
But flashlights may sit in a locker for years without being used. You grab the light in an emergency and it's dead!
I've never seen a better light for emergencies. The rechargeable lithium batteries will run the LED lamp for days at a bright output. But the battery is dead? A quick 30 second shake, and this light comes alive, powered by its internal generator and the energy stored in its capacitor!
- Hybrid power source, lithium battery and a generator
- Shaking the light generates the power
- Safety red color is easy to locate quickly in an emergency
- Rugged ABS plastic with rubber end guards. Stands on either end
- Switch rated at 300,000 clicks
- Floats bulb up
- LED rated at over 100,000 hours
- Comes with a bonus LED keyring light
Warning: Due to the high power neodyminum iron boron magnet, do not use near a computer or if you have a pacemaker.