Cabin

Catalina Direct Discussion Topics / Catalina 22 Discussion Area / Cabin / Crib board slides

Author Crib board slides
George Briggs
Suquamish, Wa

Boat Name: Unule Agiya

Model/Year: 1976 C-22 Fixd Keel

Hull No.

Hailing Port: Bainbridge Island, WA
10/14/2007 11:02 AM Pacific Time

Greeting all. I'm a new sailor and the proud new owner of a 1976 C-22. My "Girl" of course needs a little TLC one of the things she needs is a new port side piece where the crib boards fit into. I'm not sure what this piece is called. I looked for them on CD but was unable to locate them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
George
Doug Wakeley
Kitty Hawk, NC

Boat Name: Cheap Thrills

Model/Year: C22 1987

Hull No. 13899

Hailing Port: Kitty Hawk, NC
10/24/2007 4:24 PM Pacific Time

Companionway Trim I believe is what you're looking for, in the store/search, Hull & Deck button,
Cockpit button, Teak & Plastic trim Button, 1/2 way down page available in plastic or teak. the type 1 2 etc. depends on year. etc. I would probably call Catalalina direct to be sure you're getting the right ones.
Steve Grumish
Urbana

Boat Name: Catalina

Model/Year: 1989

Hull No. CTYH5041E989

Hailing Port: Clinton Lake
05/21/2019 7:12 PM Pacific Time

The old Slides are screwed and bond with adhesive any tips on removing all units and replace with new?
Steve Grumish
Urbana

Boat Name: Catalina

Model/Year: 1989

Hull No. CTYH5041E989

Hailing Port: Clinton Lake
05/21/2019 7:12 PM Pacific Time

The old Slides are screwed and bond with adhesive any tips on removing all units and replace with new?

Cabin
Catalina Direct Discussion Topics / Catalina 22 Discussion Area / Cabin / Crib board slides