This stainless steel ladder is used on the Capri 16 and 18 as well as the Catalina 22 and Catalina 22 Sport. Our new version has a full width bottom rung for easier boarding. It is equipped with contoured plastic treads that are easy on your feet. It hinges at the top and stays completely out of the water while underway. The new design incorporates a feature found on the boarding ladders of many newer larger Catalinas. The step pads are now bonded with a powerful
high-tech adhesive that eliminates the need for holes and rivets. This means no holes to allow water to enter and be trapped inside the tubing and none of the rivets that frequently lead to unsightly brown stains.
Our optional Velcro strap snaps permanently around a ladder rung. When raised, it secures the ladder to the stern pulpit. For those without a pulpit, a small line to the adjacent mooring cleat works nicely.
• Overall height: 32"
• Width: 10" (not including the width of the mounting brackets)
• Distance from center to center of mounting pads: 11-1/4"
• Standoff, center of ladder tube to transom: ~3-3/4"
• Distance from center to center rung 1: 11"
• Distance from center to center rung 2: 10-1/4"
• Distance from center to center rung 3: 10-1/2"
This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.