Ever get whacked in the head during a reef? How about when a new crew casts off the halyard when you least expected it? Boomkcker is a clean, simple way to keep the boom out of the cockpit on your Capri 16 & Capri 18.
• Keep the boom out of the cockpit and off your head during hoist, douse, or reef.
• Eliminate the topping lift
for less weight & windage aloft
• Faster, easier, safer reefing
• Increase performance by lifting boom and freeing the leech in light air
• Use your existing boom vang
blocks or double the purchase with a cascade option
• Quick release fittings top and bottom make for easy 15 second removal for trailering
• Self tending
• Easy installation. Even the tap and allen wrench are included
• Made of hardcoat anodized aluminum and electropolished stainless steel with spring action provided by flexible fiberglass rods
• New! The adjustable track option is now standard for this boomkicker!
1) When you order a special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!
2) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
3) Due to its size, a shipping charge of $12.95 for the boomkicker will be added to your invoice. This charge does not cover shipping for other items which may be on the same order which will be billed based on the standard shipping rate table.