Our new gooseneck
plug is created using a digital milling machine from a solid block of aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminum. It is then black anodized for corrosion resistance.
cringle of the mains'l fits between the top two ears. To install the new part to your existing boom, mounting holes must be drilled. To match the original hand-drilled holes, use the existing holes in your boom as a template.Key features and improvements:
• Machined from a solid block of aluminum for strength.
• Eliminates casting that can have internal voids, especially at the narrowest area of the mold, and weakest area of the finished part.
• Vertical and forward ears made thicker for even more strength in those critical, high stress areas.
• Compatible with all of original OEM parts as noted below.
• Machined gooseneck plug
• Tack Pin
• Gooseneck toggle
• Toggle clevis pin
• Gooseneck slide
Suitable for use on 1, 2:
• Omega 14
• Capri 14.2 <-2012
• Coronado 15
• Capri 16
• Capri 18
• Capri 22 (early non-race models only, at #1259 replaced with Selden rig)
• Catalina 22
• Catalina 22 Sport (through #15758, beginning at #15759 replaced with Selden rig)