Upgrade your electrical panel and eliminate the old fuses. Add additional circuits too!
• Original equipment replacement includes Catalina Direct logo engraved into the panel
• New switch layout: The two most urgently needed switches are now on top (cabin and running lights)
• New switch labeling: Switches are now more logically labeled "CABIN", "RUNNING", "ANCHOR", "STEAMING", "DECK", and "ACCESSORY 1,2,3"
• Rocker switches don't break off at "the drop of a shoe" like the old toggle switches
• Circuit breakers eliminate fuses.
• A total of eight circuits plus master breaker, twice as many as original panels
• Three accessory circuits are protected by their own circuit breaker.
• Replaces the original panel in some Catalina 22's, & 25's where the panel is installed in an indentation molded into the fiberglass, usually late 80's boats. Check size against your boat's panel
• A negative bus bar, numbered wire ID stickers, connectors & instructions are included in our kit to help eliminate your current electrical "rat's nest" behind the panel
• 7" High, 5 1/4" wide
• Hole centers: 6-1/2" high; 4 3/8" across
Caution! Only use warm soapy water, no degreasers or harsh chemical cleaners, to clean the plastic panels.