Coolant hose for the Universal engines. It connects the thermostat housing to the exhaust manifold.
• Extra heavy tube and cover with wire helix
• 2 ply reinforcement provides excellent flexibility and bend radius
• Resists heat, ozone, exhaust, panting and collapse
• Exceeds SAE J2006-R2, and ABYC & NMMA P-1 exhaust standards
• Black High Temp EDPM Rubber 250°F (120°C) Max
• 5 year manufacturer's limited warranty
Includes two high quality hose clamps:
• Swedish made entirely from type 316 stainless steel
• Designed with the "gear" on the outside of the strap
• A smooth surface on the inside of the clamp
• Smooth surface allows the strap to slip around the hose during tightening, creating a tighter grip hose barb
It corresponds to part number 19 in the exploded view of the cooling system.
OEM Equipment for the following engine models (and the boat that we are aware used these engines... There could be other combinations as well):
• M-18 (Catalina 27, Catalina 30)
• M-25 (Catalina 30)
• M-25XP (Catalina 28, Catalina 30, Catalina 34, Catalina 36)
Includes hose clamps.
• Inside diameter: 7/8"
• Length: 7"
When looking in archival Universal parts books for these engines we have found this particular hose called out in several locations. In some books, even when listed for the same engine, there have been different Universal part numbers called out for the same hose. Please verify that the length called out in the dimensions tab matches the length of hose you are replacing.