Pressure regulator kit for propane tanks.
• Quick tank connector
• Low pressure gas regulator
• 1/4" NPT street tee
• Pressure gauge
• 3/8" SAE elbow
• 350,000 BTU per hour
• Pre-set at 11" W.C., adjustable between 9-1/4" and 13" W.C.
• Integral relief valve
• Large orifice minimizes internal freezing
• Screened vent
1) Always use an electric remote solenoid in your propane system to shut off the propane supply when the system is not in use! See "May we also suggest:" below for the solenoid.
2) Industry norm for regulator replacement is every 15 years due to degradation of internal components including the critical spring and rubber diaphragm. Regulator must be replaced immediately if it has been underwater or if you smell propane at the vent.
Older regulators are potentially hazardous, so if your regulator is more than 15 years old, replace it.