These Swedish clamps are made entirely from type 316 stainless steel and are designed with the "gear" on the outside of the strap. This creates a smooth surface on the inside of the clamp. The smooth surface allows the strap to slip around the hose during tightening, creating a tighter grip on the through hull fitting.
Clamps which have slits in the strap engage the rubber as soon as the clamp begins to tighten. The clamp won't slip around the hose which limits the tightness. Further tightening simply destroys the hose.
• Type 316 stainless steel for excellent salt water corrosion resistance
• No perforations in the band
• Rolled up band edges minimize hose wear
• Vibration proof six degree thread pitch
• 15/32" wide band
• Sized for 1-1/16" to 1-1/2" ID hose