There are hundreds of pulpit and ladder variations, too many for these small manufacturers to re-price each time a cost changes. If you need to order this part, give us a ring and we'll obtain a current price.
Original factory bow pulpit for the Catalina 22 built prior to 1985.
• Rails are made on original welding fixture with additional mount point.
• Materials are T316 stainless steel.
• Tubing is 1" O.D. with a .049 wall thickness.
• Light bracket in original location will accept Aqua Signal 25 light.
• Light wire exit through port forward mount.
• Light wire is pulled through rail.
• Lifeline mount points welded in original locations.
Approximate dimensions form center to center of the stanchions at the base:
• Fore & aft: 18"
• Port to starboard forward: 7.5"
• Port to starboard aft: 20"
1) You must verify the dimensions of the pulpit are suitable for your use. It is always possible the pulpit size changed during production but the change was not recorded.
2) This custom product will be made to your dimensions. Click on the Measurement Drawing in the "Technical Support" area below. Print the required drawing then email or fax the completed and signed drawing back to us.
3) The original welding fixture doesn't have mounting holes on stanchions. Indexing available upon request for those that do not wish to fill and re-drill deck mount holes. Please see Indexing part #Z2337 suggested below.
4) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, call 800/959-7245.
5) An additional packaging charge also applies to this item.
6) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this special order item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
7) When you order this special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!