Original factory stern pulpit for boats built from 1995 on. There have been several pulpit manufacturers over the years, therefore a perfect match is not guaranteed.
You must verify the dimensions of the pulpit are suitable for your use. It is always possible the pulpit size changed during production but the change was not recorded.
This custom product will be made to your dimensions. Click on the Measurement Drawing in the "Technical Support" area below. Print the required drawing then email or fax the completed and signed drawing back to us.
• Rails are made on original welding fixture.
• Materials are T316 stainless steel.
• Tubing is 1" O.D. with a .049 wall thickness.
• Light bracket in original location will accept Aqua Signal 25 light.
• Light wire exit through starboard
• Light wire is pulled through rail.
• Drilled for speaker wires.
• Fastener holes for traveler and cam cleat end controls drilled.
• Lifeline mount points welded in original locations.
• Picture is of welding model.
1) The original welding fixture doesn't index the position of the holes in the mounting pads. Indexing available upon request for those who do not wish to fill and re-drill deck mount holes. Please see Indexing part #Z2337 suggested below.
2) The horizontal tube that supports the traveler track is not drilled for that track, nor are the holes for the traveler control cleats drilled. The holes were drilled by hand at Catalina Yachts when the hardware was installed on the traveler, therefore the hole pattern varies from boat to boat. The customer must drill for the traveler track and control cleats to match their existing hardware. Alternatively, if the customer would like the fabricator to drill these fastener holes, the existing traveler track can be sent to us for use in drilling new holes to match its pattern at additional cost.
For pulpits installed on later boats beginning in August of 2004 the factory increased the height of the traveler track rail above the deck. That increased the height of the end control cam cleats too. In addition, the angle of the track was changed to an angle of 30 degrees forward to better match the load from the mainsheet. If you are replacing you pulpit, even if it is an earlier boat, you might consider mounting the traveler track at the same 30 degree angle for better traveler performance.
3) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
4) An additional packaging charge also applies to this item.
5) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
6) This is a custom made part. You provide the information we need to build this product for you. Once you order it we are going to build it just for you, just as you asked. We never want to see it again, and no one else wants it either. So be careful and order it correctly the first time because it can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into something different!