We love these cockpit cushions on our own boats. They have many advantages when compared to traditional vinyl covered foam rubber cushions. Designed for Catalina 25's built prior to 1988.
• High density closed cell Ensolite foam provides more comfort as you don't sink through it like foam rubber.
• Completely coated and totally waterproof. Left in the cockpit at night, dew or rain isn't a problem. We throw ours in the water and use them as swim floats!
• Crafted from 1-1/2" thick Ensolite makes for easier storage inside the boat.
• Rugged. No seams, stitching, fabric, or zippers to fail.
• Wide color selection
• We recommend white in warm climates as even light colors can get uncomfortably hot on a warm summer day.
1) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, call 800/959-7245.
2) An additional packaging charge also applies to this item.
3) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this custom order item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
4) This is a custom made part. You provide the information we need to build this product for you. Once you order it we are going to build it just for you, just as you asked. We never want to see it again, and no one else wants it either. So be careful and order it correctly the first time because it can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into something different!