After 66 years supplying the marine industry, Catalina’s primary teak manufacturer closed. Their equipment has been liquidated and the factory sold. We have contracted with an experienced marine millwright who is manufacturing teak parts for us using the original patterns developed for Catalina's original equipment parts. We are excited about this ability to continue to offer replacements for your aging teak.
These solid crib boards are a work of art. Two horizontal pieces and two vertical pieces are used on each of the three panels to prevent warping. See drawings in your Catalina 25 Owners Handbook for shape and dimensions to ensure a proper fit. Price per set of three.
This set typically fits a Catalina 25 built before 1989 with a pop top hatch but you will need to measure to confirm dimensions.
• Width across the top is 30-7/8 inches
• Width across the bottom is 19-5/8 inches
• Perpendicular height is 31 inches
• Overall Thickness 3/4 inches
1) Regarding Teak Prices: Due to the volatility of the price of teak wood all teak prices are our closest estimate. If the price indicated above has increased we will contact you prior to shipping.
2) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, call 800/959-7245.