After 66 years supplying teak products for the marine industry, Catalina Yachts' primary manufacturer of wooden parts recently closed their doors. All of their equipment has been liquidated and the factory has been sold. Our extensive inventory of purchased when we learned of their pending closure teak parts was soon exhausted.
These solid crib boards are a work of art. Two horizontal pieces and two vertical pieces are used on each of the three panels to prevent warping. See drawings in your Catalina 25 Owners Handbook for shape and dimensions to esure a proper fit. Price per set of three.
• Width across the top is 32 inches
• Width across the bottom is 20-1/2 inches
• Perpendicular height is 32-3/4 inches
• Tapered on one face only to 3/4 inches
Board will likely need to be trimmed to fit the customer's individual boat.
1) Regarding Teak Prices: Due to the volatility of the price of teak wood all teak prices are our closest estimate. If the price indicated above has increased we will contact you prior to shipping.
2) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
3) When you order this special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!