Our improved mains'l cover has several advantages over the original.
• Double thick 2" Sunbrella forward and bottom hem so that the twist fasteners don't tear out of the fabric in a heavy breeze and a #10 nylon zipper up the front of the mast with a flap cover
• Added reinforcement inside cover at top to prevent chafing of the headboard
• Reinforcing strip from top to bottom of mast closure to protect from twist locks abrasion
• Extra twist fasteners keep the sail from sneaking out below the boom.
• Our improved mast collar is much more convenient.
• Extra security tab at end of boom
• Extra anti chafe leather at the boom vang, mainsheet and topping lift adds to the cover's life.
1) The Catalina 250 has a boom that extends aft of the clew of the mains'l in order to accommodate its internal outhaul. This mainsail cover is designed to cover the mainsail, not the complete boom or boom end casting. The length from the center of the front of the mast to the end of the cover is approximately 12'.
2) This custom product will be made to your dimensions from Royal Blue Tweed Sunbrella fabric. Click on the Measurement Drawing in the "Technical Support" area below. Print the required drawing then email or fax the completed and signed drawing back to us.
1) We need a photo of the sail as flaked on the boom, so remember to take some photos while at the boat and include the best one with the drawing.
2) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your custom order is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
3) This is a custom made part. You provide the information we need to build this product for you. Once you order it we are going to build it just for you, just as you asked. We never want to see it again, and no one else wants it either. So be careful and order it correctly the first time because it can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into something different!
4) The price includes a cover up to 12' in length.