Use our Genoa Sleeve over your furled genoa to protect it without the need of a built-in cover. Use a spare genoa or spinnaker halyard to hoist the sleeve and shield the sail from harmful UV light while at the mooring. After hoisting the sleeve and zipping it closed, a unique line system hugs the cover for added protection. As you can see in the photo, the lines snug around the cover and sail to prevent them from flogging in a breeze.
• By eliminating the need for a built-in sail cover, sail shape is improved for better performance.
• With less weight on the leech and foot, your genoa will fill much easier for more fun in light air.
• The lines keep the cover snug around the sail even in a strong breeze.
• Because the cover is snug around the sail, the cover and sail cannot flog themselves to destruction in a breeze. (OK, OK, if there is a serious storm predicted you should always remove your headsail to both protect the sail and reduce windage aloft
during the storm).
• Easy to deploy, just hoist it as you hold the zipper fob to zip it in place. Next, gently tension the lines and secure them as provided near the bottom of the sleeve. In no time your sail is secure and you're on your way home!
• This sleeve has a 21" circumference.
• This sleeve is 31' long, based on factory dimensions. If you have reason to believe your rig is different, verify the maximum hoist before ordering as per the article "Measuring Maximum Hoist" below.
• See "Technical Support" below for the color options chart. Please select your desired color and color number from the drop down menu above. Note that non stock colors will take an extra week to have made for you.
1) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this custom made item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
2) This is a custom made part. You provide the information we need to build this product for you. Once you order it we are going to build it just for you, just as you asked. We never want to see it again, and no one else wants it either. So be careful and order it correctly the first time because it can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into something different!