Custom aluminum fuel tank for Catalina 30 and Catalina 250. 17 gallon capacity. Includes fuel gauge sender. Many of the early fuel tanks were only 0.090" thick, while our standard thickness is 0.125".
USCG approved inspection port is included with the price of the tank.
• Height: 10"
• Width: 21"
• Length: 27-1/2"
• Wall Thickness: 0.125" aluminum
• Capacity: 17 gallons
• Sending Unit (included) has a range of 240-33 Ohms
1) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
2) An additional packaging charge also applies to this item.
3) The Catalina 30 fuel tank dimensions changed in the early 90's. These newer tanks reportedly fit in the same location but may require some modifications to the boat to secure them properly.
4) A fuel tank is not deck hardware that is polished to present a beautiful shine to guests onboard. Tanks are fabricated on a metal bench by a guy wearing a welding visor that he can't see out of. Welding spatter that ends up between the tank and his bench will scratch the tank as it is moved about while welding. Every tank has scratches and imperfections that, due to its nature and the fact that it is hidden in a locker when installed, are not polished out before shipping. Cosmetic scratches, dings and abrasions are not considered defects.