Replacement forward hatch with plastic frame for the third generation Catalina 22 designated the MkII starting with hull #15344 in 1995. It is also used on the Catalina 250 starting with the MkII version of the boat. The frame is black plastic with tinted Plexiglas lens.
• Catalina 22 (3rd generation (Mk II) starting with hull # 15344 in 1995)
• Catalina 250 (Mk II)
There may be other instances where this hatch is used. It is also possible that not every boat described above used this hatch. Please use the dimensions above and the photos below to verify which hatch is actually installed on your boat.
• Outside of deck flange: 21-7/8" x 21-7/8" (about 556mm x 556mm)
• Outside of lid: 22-1/16" x 22-5/16" (about 560mm x 567mm)
• Hatch Opening: 19-1/4" x 19-1/4" (about 489mm x 489mm)
• Cut out in the deck: 19-3/4" x 19-3/4" (about 501mm x 501mm)
• Cutout radius: 1-11/16" (about 43mm)
• Height off of deck: 1.13" (about 28.7mm)
This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, call 800/959-7245.