Have your cushions seen better days? Does your body ache just thinking about another night aboard your boat? Replace your cushions with new foam and modern fabric for a more comfortable nights sleep and an updated look.
Complete set of interior cushions with foam for the Catalina 250 Wing Keel interior. Made from the original patterns used to make the cushions when the boat left the factory.
Breakdown of the 9 cushions included in this set:
• V-berth cushion
• Fwd settee backrest
• Fwd settee seat cushion
• Port settee backrest
• Port settee seat cushion
• Starboard settee backrest
• Starboard settee seat cushion
• Port cushion
• Starboard cushion
Foam density is important factor to consider. Legacy Catalina's interior cushions were fabricated with with 1.4 lbs/cu. ft foam. We choose 2.0 lbs/cu. ft. for longer life and yet maintains a measure of comfort. Any less and the cushion will loose bounce back too quickly, any more and the cushions become uncomfortable.
1) This is an oversize item which does not conform to our standard shipping policies. Call 800/959-SAIL for a shipping estimate.
2) An additional packaging charge also applies to this item.
3) A 50% deposit will be billed when your order for this special order item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
4) Some or all of the male snaps installed in the boat will be required to be moved to match the new cushion's female snaps. Male snaps are included.
5) When you order a special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!
6) All fabric cushions are made with breathable underlying material on the bottom of the cushion to reduce mildew. The cushions were originally supplied with vinyl bottoms, but vinyl contributed to mildew growth.