Custom bottom fiddle block with becket and shackle for the Catalina 250 water ballast mainsheet system.
• Lower mainsheet block for the Catalina 250, water ballast version
To prevent the line from twisting or binding when used in a cascade or mainsheet system this block is supplied with a feature to lock the rotation of the shackle that is on top of the body of the block. With the use of an Allen wrench, tighten the set screw to lock the shackle in position. When used as a swiveling block, ensure the set screw is not tightened and the swiveling shackle can self-align to find the fairest lead.
• Shackle pin diameter: 3/16"
• Becket pin diameter: 3/16"
• Sheave diameters: 2" & 1"
• Maximum line diameter: 3/8"
• Bearings: Delrin
• Safe working load: 1150 pounds