This screen fits the Bomar 7-1/2" x 17-1/2" opening port identified below.
This port design is one of two that have a unique characteristic. While most ports have a simple plexiglass lens that seals against the gasket, this design has an aluminum frame surrounding and attached to the lens. You can clearly see the aluminum frame in the photo above. The dogs on the 3000 series ports are mounted on the frame, not the lens.
If you need a replacement gasket, see the item listed below under "May we also suggest".
• Catalina 25
• Capri 26
• Catalina 27
• Catalina 270
• Catalina 28
• Catalina 30
There may be other uses we are not aware of. They were also not used every year the boat was produced.
Overall Dimensions of the Screen:
• Height: 4-1/2"
• Wdth: 14-1/2"
Dimensions of the port:
• Outside of mounting flange (measured on the outside of the boat): 17-1/2" x 7-1/2"
• Cut out size: 16-3/4 x 6-3/4"
1) When you order a special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!
2) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
3) While the complete port and replacement gasket are not available, this screen is available. Bomar Series 3000