After 66 years supplying the marine industry, Catalina’s primary teak manufacturer closed. Their equipment has been liquidated and the factory sold. We have contracted with an experienced marine millwright who is manufacturing teak parts for us using the original patterns developed for Catalina's original equipment parts. We are excited about this ability to continue to offer replacements for your aging teak.
Replacement Catalina 27 teak bowsprit ours is made to accommodate the double anchor roller. Includes transverse hole for 5/16" X 8-1/4" stainless threaded rod (not included). Eight mounting holes to be drilled by customer to match the boat and hardware.
May need additional modifications upon installation.
• 11" Length down centerline.
• 8" Width at aft edge.
• 2-5/8" Width at forward edge.
• 15-1/2" Length Overall
1) Regarding Teak Prices: Due to the volatility of the price of teak wood all teak prices are our closest estimate. If the price indicated above has increased we will contact you prior to shipping.
2) The shape of the bow may vary depending upon the year of the boat and the actual mold your particular boat was built in. It is likely that some modification of the curve of the teak where it meets the bow will be necessary.
3) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships. (bow sprit)