Replace your old wire halyards with our all line assembly on your Catalina 25 tall rig or Catalina 27 (standard and tall rigs). This kit assumes your wire halyards are already led aft to the cockpit. The kit include 5/16" Krypton Dyneema core line. Its 6800# strength is 3500 pounds greater than your original 5/16" yacht braid halyards. Includes whip widgets to finish off the bitter ends.
In order to save money, we recommend re-using your old halyard shackle and securing it to the halyard with a bowline knot, just as the factory did. If you need new shackles, see the related items below.
• Two spectra core halyards
with whip widgets
• Four mast head sheaves
• Diameter: 5/16"
• Length: 1 @ 82' (main), 1 @ 83' (jib)
• Construction: Double braid continuous strand line without mill splices (see "Technical Support" below for the full story)
• Fiber: Polyester cover, w/ Dyneema core
• Stretch: Extremely low, approximately 1/4 that of polyester
• Color: White with blue markers (main halyard) and white with red markers (jib halyard)