These are the replacements for the original equipment masthead truck castings for your Catalina 27.
Dimensions of portion of the casting that slides into the mast extrusion:
• Fore-to-aft length: 6-1/8"
• Width: 3-1/8"
Outside dimensions of mast extrusion this masthead is intended to fit:
• Fore and aft: ~6-3/4" (not including sail track)
• Width: ~3-5/8"
• Aluminum casting, machined and anodized
• (4 ea) masthead sheaves
• (1 ea) masthead divider plate
• (3 ea) forestay / backstay / spinnaker clevis pins
• (2 ea) halyard sheave clevis pins
• Cotter pins
Will not fit Catalina 27s with hull numbers in the following ranges: 1421-1450, 3950-3999, 5042-5051, and 5140-5149. These boats were not built in California and used a different mast. There may be other ranges as well that we have not discovered yet.
These mastheads were also used on the early Catalina 28 which used the same flat sided mast as the Catalina 27. If Cotter pinsyour Catalina 28 doesn't have the flat sided mast please see part #H1952 below.