Custom aluminum fuel tank for the Catalina 250, Capri 26 and Catalina 270. 14 gallon capacity. Includes fuel gauge sender. Many of the early fuel tanks were only 0.090" thick, while our standard thickness is 0.125". See "More Images" below for detailed dimensions.
You must verify the dimensions of the tank are suitable for your use. It is always possible the tank size changed during production but the change was not recorded.
Includes the installation of an inspection port to facilitate future cleaning of the tank.
• Height: 10-1/2" maximum
• Width: 29-1/2"
• Length: 12-3/4"
• Wall Thickness: 0.125" aluminum
• Capacity: 14 gallons
• Sending Unit (included) has a range of 240-33 Ohms
1) This item does not conform to our standard shipping policies. Call 800-959-7245 (800-959-SAIL) for a shipping estimate.
2) An additional packaging charge also applies to this item.
3) Most customers choose to have inspections ports installed in their new tank to facilitate a thorough clean out in the future. See the additional item below under "May we also suggest" to order.
4) A fuel tank is not deck hardware that is polished to present a beautiful shine to guests onboard. Tanks are fabricated on a metal bench by a guy wearing a welding visor that he can't see out of. Welding spatter that ends up between the tank and his bench will scratch the tank as it is moved about while welding. Every tank has scratches and imperfections that, due to its nature and the fact that it is hidden in a locker when installed, are not polished out before shipping. Cosmetic scratches, dings and abrasions are not considered defects.