Coolant hose for the Universal engines. It connects the exhaust manifold to the heat exchanger.
• Extra heavy tube and cover with wire helix
• 2 ply reinforcement provides excellent flexibility and bend radius
• Resists heat, ozone, exhaust, panting and collapse
• Exceeds SAE J2006-R2, and ABYC & NMMA P-1 exhaust standards
• Black High Temp EDPM Rubber 250°F (120°C) Max
• 5 year manufacturer's limited warranty
Includes two high quality hose clamps:
• Swedish made entirely from type 316 stainless steel
• Designed with the "gear" on the outside of the strap
• A smooth surface on the inside of the clamp
• Smooth surface allows the strap to slip around the hose during tightening, creating a tighter grip hose barb
It corresponds to part number 7 in the exploded view of the cooling system.
OEM Equipment for the following engine models (and the boat that we are aware used these engines... There could be other combinations as well):
• M-25 (Catalina 30)
• M-25XP (Catalina 28, Catalina 30, Catalina 34, Catalina 36)
• Inside diameter: 7/8"
• Length: 10-3/4"