This impeller is the factory replacement for late model Universal engine installations. It is the same as the factory impeller #200175 and #302875
You can identify this pump by referring to the drawing above. Note this impeller (#6) is contained within the removable housing. The housing is secured to the pump body with three screws. The kit also includes an "O" ring (#5) and a gasket (#8).
Use of these pumps began with engines built in August 1996 after Universal was acquired by Westerbeke.
This pump was used on the engines listed below (and the boats that we are aware used these engines... There could be other combinations as well):
• M-320, (C-27, C-28, C-30)
• M-25 XP, (Catalina 28, Catalina 30, Catalina 34, Catalina 36)
• M-25XPB (Catalina 28, Catalina 30, Catalina 310)
• M-35B (Catalina 34, Catalina 350, Catalina 36)
• Outside diameter (of a new impeller) 2-7/16"
• Width 7/8"
• Inside diameter 5/8"
This pump may have been retrofitted to earlier Universal diesel engines of most any model whose pump has been replaced by a previous owner. Compare your pump to the drawing to ensure you are ordering the correct impeller kit.