This small low profile hatch was typically used in the head of the Catalina 28, Catalina 320, and Catalina 42. Built with an anodized extruded aluminum frame and Plexiglas lens. This hatch was likely used on other Catalina models as well but was not recorded.
• Deck Flange Overall: 9-5/8" x 9-5/8"
• Outside of lid: 10-1/2" x 10-1/2"
• Cutout (the opening in the deck): 8" x 8"
• Hatch Opening: 6-7/8" x 6-7/8"
1) This is special order item does not conform to our standard shipping policies. Call 800-959-7245 (800-959-SAIL) for a shipping estimate.
2) When you order this special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!