This white 5" X 12" (nominal size) opening port is the original replacement for the opening port used in many Catalinas.
Includes a bug screen. See below for spare screens and gaskets.
Known Usage (From the limited information available it appears that two were used in each boat):
• Capri 16
• Catalina 25
• Capri 26
• Catalina 27
• Catalina 270
• Catalina 28
• Catalina 30
• Catalina 34 (6 used on some early models)
There may be other uses we are not aware of. They were also not used every year the boat was produced.
• Outside of mounting flange (measured on the outside of the boat): 14-5/8" x 7-3/4"
• Port opening: 12" x 5"
• Cut out size: 12-1/2" x 5-1/2"
• Spigot : 1-3/8"
1) This is not the normal stock item found in many catalogs and online stores. Its 1-3/8" spigot length is a unique match to the original part used by Catalina Yachts. Unfortunately they are no longer in use by Catalina, Their original stock is exhausted and therefore we must have this port custom made.
2) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this custom made product is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
3) When you order a special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!