Catalina 27 spinnaker gear kit for a traditional racing spinnaker.
• High load standup blocks for the sheets (with backing plates)
• Halyard lift turning blocks for the base of the mast (use your existing deck organizers to turn the halyards aft)
• Spinnaker halyard block
• Custom masthead spinnaker crane for the Catalina 27
• Topping lift block
• Heavy duty investment cast stainless steel spinnaker car
• 5 feet of heavy duty 1-1/4" spinnaker car track with end stops
• Five snapshackles for the halyard, topping lift, foreguy and sheets.
• All five lines needed to fly a spinnaker
• Diameters: 1/4" & 3/8"
• Lengths: 30' (1/4"), (2) @ 55', 35', 82'
• Construction: Double braid continuous strand line without mill splices (see "Read More" below for the full story)
• Fiber: Dacron Polyester cover, w/ Polyester core
• Stretch: Very low stretch
• Color: White and white with blue marker
1) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
2) Will not fit Catalina 27s with hull numbers in the following ranges: 1421-1450, 2465-2549, 3101-3150, 3950-3999, 4701-4725, 5042-5051, and 5140-5149. These boats were built in Canada and used a different mast. There may be other ranges as well that we have not discovered yet.
3) Will only work on Catalina 28s that used the early mast extrusion (from the Catalina 27) which used flat sail slides in the sail track. If you have the newer style mast extrusion that uses sail slides with round slugs in the sail track, you cannot use this crane.
4) The length of this item is based on the original factory specifications. However, the previous owner, like Captain Jack Sparrow, may have had an entirely different idea about how to rig a boat! Please confirm this is the correct length for your particular boat. We cut it from a long length and can't splice it back together again. Your order cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged, but, like Jack, you may have a different idea of what you can use it for!