New! All bronze pump body.
Raw water pump for your Universal Diesel engines. This upgrade to the "Late Sherwood" style raw water has been improved by replacing the earlier pump's cast iron body with a full bronze body. No more rust from the salt water environment.
Equipped with 1/2" NPT ports. Includes the circular gasket which is mounted between the pump and the gear case.
This pump was used on the engines listed below (and the boats that we are aware used these engines... There could be other combinations as well):
• M-320 (C-27, C-28, C-30)
• M-25 XP (Catalina 28, Catalina 30, Catalina 34, Catalina 36)
• M-25XPB (Catalina 28, Catalina 30, Catalina 310)
• M-35B (Catalina 34, Catalina 350, Catalina 36)
1) This pump is equipped with a male connection on the shaft of the pump (see "More Images" below). If you require a female connection on the pump shaft, please call Catalina Direct tech support at 916/843-1971 for additional assistance.
2) The original Sherwood pump (Westerbeke #302648) used on the Universal M2-12 engine installed in the Capri 26 and the M-320 engine installed in the Catalina 28 is no longer available. That pump is superseded by this pump. Some customers however prefer to replace the original Sherwood pump with one of our Oberdorfer pumps (shown below) with the understanding that some modification to the pump may be required. They prefer both the lower price and the easier access to the impeller offered by the Oberdorfer pump design.