Marelon deck chock. Used at the base of the mast for mast stowed poles on boats 25 to 46 feet. An interface block of plastic must be created to match the radius of the face of the mast or it can be mounted to the deck as shown in "More images:" below.
Molded Marelon offers superior strength and corrosion resistance. Marelon is lightweight, corrosion and electrolysis free, ideal for thru-hull valves. Marelon is a modern material formulation of polymer composite compounds that uses resins and additives to produce an extremely strong marine-grade product that will not deteriorate like traditional bronze marine plumbing parts. Ideal for above and below the waterline applications.
• Material: Marelon
• Length: 4-7/8"
• Width maximum: 4-1/4"
• Width minimum: 1-3/4"
• Height maximum: 3-7/8"
• Pin diameter: 7/16"
• Pin length inside (short side): 1-3/4"
• Fasteners: Cleared and countersunk for (3) 1/4" flat head
1) When you order a special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!
2) A 50% deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
3) This is an oversize item which does not conform to our standard shipping policies. Call 800/959-SAIL for a shipping estimate.