Custom aluminum fuel tank for the Catalina 27, Catalina 28 and the Catalina 320. 19 gallon capacity. Includes fuel gauge sender and 1 inspection port. This tank originally was made with a baffle, but we added an inspection port and omitted the baffle so the entire tank is visible from one port and helps facilitate a thorough clean out in the future.
See the PDF of the tank drawing below under "Read More..." for critical dimensions. It is important you measure carefully to ensure this tank will fit your boat properly before ordering!
• Height: 12"
• Width: 18-1/8"
• Length: 30"
• Material thickness: 1/8"
• Capacity: 19 gallons
• Sending Unit (included) has a range of 240-33 Ohms
1) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
2) An additional packaging charge also applies to this item.
3) There is a second, larger, 28 gallon tank that was used in later Catalina 28's and Catalina 320's (see "May we also suggest" below). It was 4 inches taller than this tank. It may fit in your boat and provide greater capacity. However, you must verify the dimensions of the tank that will fit in your boat before ordering as special order items may not be returned or canceled for any reason.
4) A fuel tank is not deck hardware that is polished to present a beautiful shine to guests onboard. Tanks are fabricated on a metal bench by a guy wearing a welding visor that he can't see out of. Welding spatter that ends up between the tank and his bench will scratch the tank as it is moved about while welding. Every tank has scratches and imperfections that, due to its nature and the fact that it is hidden in a locker when installed, are not polished out before shipping. Cosmetic scratches, dings and abrasions are not considered defects.