Discontinued by the manufacturer- No longer Available
This engine / fuel locker vent is use on many Catalinas. The Challenge is they may be found on old Catalina 22's as well as new Catalina 320's but not new Catalina 22's or old Catalina 320's!
Early vents had a chrome plated bronze cowl and a base cast from zinc. These replacements may look a bit different than yours. Luckily, the all metal construction is no longer available. If you recall, the sacrificial anodes used on underwater metal parts are also zinc. The chrome zinc base of the early vents sometimes corroded as fast a zinc anode!
This replacement has a stainless steel cowl and a plastic base. You must decide if this is the correct vent based on the photo and dimensions. It is the only vent narrow enough to fit on the first generation Catalina 22 and Catalina 25 deck, outboard of the coaming.
• Width: 3.75"
• Length: 5" (fore and aft)
• Height above the deck: 1-1/2"
• Hose flange outside diameter: 2.75" (Typical 3" diameter hose clamps over the outside of the flange)
• Length of hose flange: 1-5/8" from base of vent
• Center to center of mounting holes visible in photo: 2-1/32"