Set of tie rods for the Catalina 34.
If your boat has experienced a leak at the chainplate
, remove the entire chainplate
from the boat and inspect it carefully. Salt water held against the stainless steel for an extended period at deck level will often cause crevice corrosion that will not be visible from above or below. This corrosion can compromise the integrity of your entire rig.
This custom product will be made to your dimensions. Click on the Measurement Drawing in the "Technical Support" area below. Print the required drawing then email or fax the completed and signed drawing back to us.
• 4 Lower Tie Rods: 1/2" O.D.
• 2 Upper Tie Rod: 5/8" O.D.
• Customer must provide length.
1) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
2) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this special order item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
3) This is a custom made part. You provide the information we need to build this product for you. Once you order it we are going to build it just for you, just as you asked. We never want to see it again, and no one else wants it either. So be careful and order it correctly the first time because it can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into something different!