Catalina 34 mains'l offshore, Tall rig by Ullman. Sail is sewn with three rows of strong tri-step stitching includes, one reef point, luff slides, leech line, cunningham, sail insignia, battens, draft stripe, jack line, sail bag, and sail numbers are also included.
A word regarding our sail cloth:
We do not use cheap, no name fabric. We use primarily Dimension - Polyant sailcloth. Dimension is a German company with production facilities in Germany and the US. On occasion, when cloth weight demands it, we may use cloth by Contender. With head offices in the Netherlands, Contender has locations in the US and worldwide. Both companies manufacture high quality, premium Dacron sailcloth.
Sail Type: Full Batten, Loose Foot
Cloth Weight: 7oz
Draft Stripe: Y
Leech & Foot Lines: Y
Reef Reduction: 1st reef 25%, (optional) 2nd reef 46%
1) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
2) This sail will be specially made for your boat.
3) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
4) We will install your boat's sail number you designated in your online account information. If you would like to choose a different number, enter it in the comments field available during final checkout.
5) This is a custom made sail. You provide the information and we build it for you, exactly how you ask. Once you order it we are going to build it just for you, just as you asked. We never want to see it again, and no one else wants it either. So be careful and order it correctly the first time because it can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into something different!