Replacement faceplate only for an engine instrument panel that has been weathered by age and exposure to the marine environment. The labels on our white plastic faceplate are created by machining through the top white layer into a black layer below. Since nothing is silkscreened onto the surface, the markings will not fade over time. And since there is no metallic surface, it won't corrode in salt air either.
This is the Seaward replacement faceplate only that does not include instruments, indicator lights, breakers, buzzers, or any other electrical components. You will need to remove your old engine panel from the mounting position, and transfer old gauges, wires, and other components to the new faceplate.
This is the faceplate only for our part Z3649 complete panel used on Catalina 350's when equiped with a Westerbeke / universal M-35BC engine.
• Width: 4-3/4"
• Length: 13-1/2"
• White with black lettering
1) Caution! Only use warm soapy water, no degreasers or harsh chemical cleaners, to clean the plastic panels.
2) There are dozens of different engine panels that have very subtle differences. For example, sometimes the difference is only 1/4" in overall dimensions or there may be a single change in the devices fitted to the panel. Always measure and compare both features and dimensions to your existing panel to ensure this item will meet your requirements before ordering.
3) We require a photo of your existing panel to be submitted with every order for a custom replacement faceplate.
4) This is a custom manufactured item, made for you only after you order it. When you place your order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!
5) This item does not conform to our standard shipping policies. Please call 1-800-959-7245 for a shipping estimate.
6) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.