This 19-5/16" X 19-5/16" (nominal size) low profile hatch can be used on a variety of boats in various locations to provide extra ventilation.
This hatch was used by Catalina Yachts on several models including:
• Catalina 310
• Catalina 320
• Catalina 34
• Catalina 350
• Catalina 36
• Catalina 375
• Catalina 380
• Catalina 385
• Catalina 387
• Catalina 390
• Catalina 400
• Catalina 42
• Catalina 445
• Catalina 470
Note that the 5/16" thick lens on these hatches is thinner than the 3/8" lens thickness for the earlier OEM Coastline hatches. Consider an upgrade to the Medium Profile hatch offered below under "May we also suggest".
• Overall dimension (outside of lid): 491mm x 491mm (~19-3/8" X 19-3/8")
• Cutout in the deck: 421mm x 421mm (~16-9/16" X 16-9/16")
• Height off the deck: 25mm (~1")
• Thickness of lens: 8mm (~5/16")
Please note that these hatches are built in England and made to metric system standard dimensions. All Imperial equivalents are approximate.
1) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
2) When you order this special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!
3) A 50% deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships. Lewmar Size 40 Low Profile