Lewmar Ocean series trapezoidal forward hatch. The Ocean series hatches were produced from 1991 to present. Although it is a suitable replacement for the earlier hatch, this is not the old "Roll Stop" hatch produced from 1986 through 1992. Some replacement parts for this hatch will not work on the earlier Roll Stop hatch.
• Catalina 310
• Catalina 315
• Catalina 34
• Catalina 350
• Catalina 36
• Catalina 380
• Catalina 42
• Catalina 470
Additional Usage: Late production of these boats may have been changed from Bomar to Lewmar in the early 2000's. Exact date is unknown:
• Catalina 270
• Catalina 28
• Catalina 320
As Catalina introduces new models, it is likely there will be other boats that use this same hatch. It is also possible that not every boat described above used this hatch. Please use the dimensions above and the photos below to verify which hatch is actually installed on your boat.
• Outside of deck flange: 653mm (aft edge) x 540mm (forward edge) x 536mm (fore to aft) (~25.7" x 21.3" x 21.1" respectively)
• Outside of lid: 680mm (aft edge) x 557mm (forward edge) x 567mm (fore to aft, including handle) (~26.8" x 21.9" x 22.3" respectively)
• Height off of deck: 37mm (~1-1/2")
• Cutout: (with trim kit): 608.8mm (aft edge) x 486.6mm (forward edge) x 490mm (fore and aft) (~23-31/32" x 19-5/32" x19-9/32" respectively)
• Cutout radii: 42.5mm (~1-11/16")
Please note that these hatches are built in England and made to metric system standard dimensions. All Imperial equivalents are approximate.
1) When used in the Catalina 42, this hatch is typically used only on boats with a centerline double berth forward. If the boat is equipped with a pullman berth forward, a water blasted lens (for privacy in the head compartment) was used. The water blasted version of this hatch is not longer available, so this is your only replacement option.
2) If using this hatch as a replacement for the earlier Roll Stop hatch, measure your old hatch carefully and compare with the dimensions provided for this new hatch to ensure proper fit. Some boats had the Roll Stop hatch recessed into the deck. Since the hinge design is different on the two hatches, confirm that the overall dimensions of the new hatch will fit into the recess molded into your boat.
3) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
4) An additional packaging charge also applies to this item.
Lewmar Size 65 Ocean