Lewmar trapezoidal hatch trim kit, in white. Includes trim, clips, and new style screen.
Please note that these hatches are built in England and made to metric system standard dimensions. All Imperial equivalents are approximate.
Known usage of the hatch for which this trim kit fits:
• Catalina 310
• Catalina 315
• Catalina 34
• Catalina 350
• Catalina 36
• Catalina 380
• Catalina 42
• Catalina 470
Additional Usage: Late production of these boats may have been changed from Bomar to Lewmar in the early 2000's. Exact date is unknown:
• Catalina 270
• Catalina 28
• Catalina 320
• Outside of deck flange: 653mm (aft edge) x 540mm (forward edge) x 536mm (fore to aft) (about 25.7" x 21.3" x 21.1" respectively)
• Outside of lid: 680mm (aft edge) x 557mm (forward edge) x 567mm (fore to aft, including handle (about 26.8" x 21.9" x 22.3" respectively)
• Height off of deck: 37mm (about 1-1/2")
1) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
2) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this special order item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
3) When you order a special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time! Lewmar Size 65 Trim Kit