Brake knob and shaft assembly for pedestals with tapered shafts which were used by Catalina starting around 2001. Verify that the part is correct for your pedestal if the boat production date is close to then as there may have been left over stock of pedestals with straight shafts.
To easily identify which pedestal you have, if your wheel brake is this knob in the center of your wheel, you have a tapered shaft. If your wheel is held on by a polished stainless steel hex nut and your wheel brake is located on the starboard side of the pedestal itself, you have a straight shaft.
• Knob, outside diameter: 2-1/2"
• Stem length (including threaded portion): Select from drop down menu above
• Shaft diameter: 1/4"
• Thread, length: 3/8" - 16, 1"
1) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
2) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this special order item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
3) When you order a special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time! C-445