Catalina Direct is the largest supplier of Catalina Yacht parts in the country. We specialize in parts, custom up-grades, and accessories. Worldwide delivery available.
This is the latch used to secure the ice box lid on larger boats. With the button pressed down, the lock is engaged. With the button in the "up" position, the latch is disengaged, allowing the lid to be opened.
• With the button pressed down, the black bolt is locked in position and engaged under the adjacent striker plate.
• With the button in the "up" it forms a knob. The knob does not rotate.
• The body of the knob is smooth.
• With the button in the "up" the black bolt is released.
• When the lid is lifted, since there is a double angle on the end of the black bolt, the bolt is forced open by the striker plate allowing the lid to be opened.
• Overall diameter of flange: 38mm (1-1/2")
• Diameter of cylinder: 32mm (1-1/4")
• Overall height (with button retracted) 53mm (2") C-445