Replacement fresh water manifold for Catalinas built in ~ 2003 and 2004. Multiple valves in one compact assembly.
• Hot water distribution manifold.
• Potable fresh water tank selection manifold when the boat was equipped with three potable water tanks. Replaces OEM QEST individual mobile home quality valves.
• Retrofit for a boat equipped with two water tanks when the third valve is to be used for a winterizing water tank drain valve.
• Typically used in conjunction with red and blue vinyl hose reinforced with woven reinforcement and crimped-on 1/2" FPT fittings
• Not suitable for use with gray, red, or blue simi-rigid tubing which require different connections.
Note: We can configure these components for you in numerous ways to fit your needs. For example, if you have 3 water tanks and want a manifold with a fourth valve to drain your tanks for winterizing, see the configuration below under "May we also suggest", #Z4538. Or call our technical support staff. for other configurations. They can be reached at the number below under "Contact us".
Used aboard (there may have been others):
• Catalina 350
• Catalina 387
• Assembled length: about 11-1/2"
• Fittings: (4) 1/2" Male NPT
• Bracket fastener spacing: 2-13/16" center to center