Lewmar opening port, round end. The port has a silver anodized aluminum frame, with a smoke gray lens and white interior trim.
Supplied complete with interior trim and fly screen.
Models that used this port:
• (2 ea) Catalina 270 and 28
• (4 ea) Catalina 30 and 320
• (6 ea) Catalina 34
• (4 ea) Catalina 36
There may be other uses of which we are not aware and they were not used every year the boat was produced so double check the dimensions before ordering.
• Outside of mounting flange (measured on the outside of the boat): 191mm x 367mm (about 7-1/2" x 14-7/16")
• Cut out size: 171mm x 347mm (about 6-3/4" x 13-3/8")
Please note that these ports are built in England and made to metric system standard dimensions. All Imperial equivalents are approximate.
1) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this special order item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
2) When you order a special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time! Lewmar Size 1RE