This riser arm (also referred to as a hatch adjuster) is used on the cast aluminum framed hatch found on at least one Catalina 36. The cast hatch lid for which this hatch adjuster is intended measures 19-1/2" x 19-1/2". Check the dimensions below carefully to ensure that this is the correct part for your hatch.
• Length eye to eye (fully extended and in detent): 13-1/8"
• Detent spacing on inner rod: 5/8"
• Total number of detents: 8
• Length eye to eye (fully retracted and in detent): 8-5/8"
• Length overall inner rod with detents: 7-3/4"
• Length overall outer casting: 8-3/16"
• Knob outside diameter: 1-3/4" labeled "BOMAR"
• Holes: Cleared for 5/16" diameter fasteners included
• Fasteners (2): 1" long, Hex head, w/ shoulder and self tapping threads, scored to lock them in place once installed.
1) When you order this special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!
2) A 50% deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.