Two piece stern pulpit for the Catalina 34 and Catalina 36 MkII.
You must verify the dimensions of the pulpit are suitable for your use. It is always possible the pulpit size changed during production but the change was not recorded.
This custom product will be made to your dimensions. Click on the Measurement Drawing in the "Technical Support" area below. Print the required drawing then email or fax the completed and signed drawing back to us.
Due to variations from one pulpit to the next not indicated by the Measurement Drawing alone, please include a photo of your pulpit with your order form.
• Rails are made on original welding fixture.
• Materials are T316 stainless steel.
• Tubing is 1" O.D. with a .065 wall thickness.
• Light bracket in original location will accept Aqua Signal 25 light.
• Light wire exit through port
aft outboard mount.
• Light wire is pulled through rail.
• Drilled for speaker wires.
• Lifeline mount points welded in original locations.
• Drilled for ladder latch.
• Ladder latch available if needed. See part #Z1922 suggested below
• Starboard seat material available separately upon request.
• Picture is of welding model.
1) Newer style pulpit shown with more room above the seat as the upper rail is pushed aft to allow for more comfortable seating. Early model rails have sweeping curves at the transition from the stern to the side. Please indicate which style you would like to order when you place your order.
2) Plastic seats are not included. Usually manufactured from marine plastic. Some are adept in creating a seat from marine plastic, but if not, please call us and we will obtain an estimate for you.
3) The original welding fixture doesn't have mounting holes on stanchions
. Indexing available upon request for those that do not wish to fill and re-drill deck mount holes. Please see Indexing part #Z2337 suggested below.
4) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
5) An additional packaging charge also applies to this item.
6) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
7) This is a custom made part. You provide the information we need to build this product for you. Once you order it we are going to build it just for you, just as you asked. We never want to see it again, and no one else wants it either. So be careful and order it correctly the first time because it can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into something different!